Hello and welcome to Brie-anne.com My name is Breanne,
But You Can Call Me Brie
I’m a 27 year old from Hampshire UK, but now I live in France.
I currently work as a Content Writing, Internet Marketing assistant and I’d be happy to assist you with any SEO, Content, Marketing or Setting up a Website. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements and I can send you over a quote.
About Me and Ma Vie
I can’t speak French, but I’m learning.
I’m not that keen on cheese, despite being called Brie.
And I don’t (yet) wear berets or carry around baguettes.
As of September 2018, I’m in the process of renovating a house with my husband and our tiny, 3-pawed, rescue Kit-Cat.
I spend a lot of my time…
Photographing, Blogging and helping all of you with your internet needs.
So if you want to read about:
- life in the south of France
- Travels around Europe
- Living a happy and productive life
- and general day to day ramblings
Then take a browse and enjoy the content 🙂
Why should you read my blog?
- Maybe you struggle with productivity, but you want to be successful?
- Perhaps you want to live in France?
- Maybe you can just relate to me?
I want you to relate to me. I write about situations I have been in, places I have been to and the skills I have learnt, that I hope, can help you in the future.
I’m passionate about discovering ways to help my readers live a better, happier, enjoyable life.
Feel free to hit me up with more questions in the comments or on social media
To get you started, here are a few of my most popular posts and pages:
- 46+ French Inspired Christmas Gifts 2018
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Visit Montpellier
- Life as a Campsite Courier Working Abroad
- The Ultimate Benicassim Festival Guide
- Why Are French People So Rude
- Endometriosis and Me
- The Lazy Girls Guide to Productivity